2.20.2019

Feeding Ambition



I know it's been forever since I've update the blog. I meant to get to it over Christmas break, and that didn't work out. But a quarter of the way through second semester pre-medicine, and there's so much to be thankful for. Though most days it's hard to see the JOY in it all. Because ambition isn't something that you feed once and it then it grows into a huge reality overnight. It starts out as a small dream. It becomes a reality over years of hard work. It's feeding the ambitions of yourself and feeding the ambitions of others.




Falling Down:

The first time I had to assist a fall as a CNA, my heart broke. No one got hurt, but I felt like I could have prevented it. I think about failures often. I think about the negatives maybe way too much. The falling down is a reality that breaks the heart of God. Because we're human. We are going to fall down. But He's there to assist, to make certain that we're taken care if we do get hurt. Jesus's heart breaks for us. His Spirit makes intercessions for when we have no words.

When feeding those dreams, those ambitions, know that you will fall. It's something we all have to learn. It's something I haven't quite learned yet. The failures happen. They happen on small scales, and they happen on large scales. Accepting the failures and seeing them as a pathway to success is what feeds the goals and ambitions of your present and your future.


Getting Back Up:

So you fall down. So you fail. Every single failure in life hurts -- I know. But if you never fail, you never learn. You will never know how truly awesome success is through Christ if you never experience the falling down. You can't get up if you're not already down.

My heart is full of plans, ideas, and dreams. The ambitions grow everyday. My desire, my drive grows stronger. But the more and more you want something, the more it hurts when there's bumps and bruises along the way. Learning that success is bred from failure is a good start. And realizing God does not place His children in places to just fail and to never be successful. Each time we fall down, we have the promise that there's a purpose in it.


Feed your ambitions. Beautiful human, never give up.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top