1.12.2016

if i was, i'd be...


So I know it's Tuesday and I normally post on Thursdays, but I really wanted to do this thing and so I'm doing it now, okay?

I found this idea here. Cutest blog. Check it out.





if i was…
a month: October.
a day of the week: Thursday.
a planet: Galifrey (yeah, okay, probably Mars)
a sea animal: Shark
a piece of furniture: an old grand piano that's out of tune, but still plays music
a gemstone: Diamond
a flower: Black Rose
a kind of weather: Lightning and thunder storm
a color: Charcoal gray
an emotion: mellow
a fruit: strawberries
a sound: coffee dripping into a coffee mug early in the morning.
an element: Fire
a place: An old brick building in the heart of New York City
a taste: dark roast coffee with a little sugar and half-n-half
a scent: mulled apple cider
an object: a leather bounded journal with inked pages.
a body part: a tattooed wrist
a song: I really don't know...
a pair of shoes: toe-shoes (pointe)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top